It’s now BIGGER size! 15gm instead of 10gm!
Pearl Powder has been recorded for nearly 3000 years in skin treatments prized by royalty in Egypt and China. Cleopatra, the last Queen of Egypt and Wu Zetian, the only woman in Chinese history to ever attain the title of Emperor, were fames for their use of Pearl Powder to maintain and achieve their youthful, beautiful skin.
Highly-revered during the ancient times, modern science has confirmed what the ancient medics have proven to be true – that pearl powder stimulates new skin cells, increases collagen levels that help to firm and smooth the skin and improve the skin’s radiance.
– Anti-ageing; smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
– Develops a radiant and more youthful appearance
– Removes melasma (which causes age spots, freckles and dark patches on the skin)
– Nourishes the skin
– Promotes radiance
– Evens out skin tones and restores elasticity.
– Brightens and lightens the skin.
Directions for Use
Anti-aging: Use an eggcup or small bowl to apportion pearl powder to either yogurt, cow’s milk or goat’s milk depending on your preference, then leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes.
Nourish & Moisturising: Mix a portion of Pearl Powder to a beaten egg white, two drops of lemon juice and a quarter of a teaspoon of raw honey. Apply on face for 20 minutes and rinse with water.
Dry, Dull Skin Revitaliser: Form a paste with Pearl Powder and Organic Argan Oil. Apply for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Lifting: Whip an egg white until stiff. Fill up an egg cup full of the egg white, add 2 drops of lemon juice and a spatula of Pearl Powder, apply to the face, neck and around the eye area and leave on until dry.
Alternatively, add a spatula of powder to your favourite beauty potion. Ratio approximately one spatula to one ounce of cream or lotion or 30ml of oil.
* As featured in Harpers Bazaar Spain “proteins stimulate collagen and regeneration of cells, reduce wrinkles and enhance the clarity of the skin”
100% Natural Pearl Powder