The multi-award winning Konjac Angel Cloth is now available with added oil-reducing bamboo charcoal. Once wet, this fallen angel unfolds into a soft exfoliating cloth that will rival your old flannel or muslin.
The angel is kinder to skin than the traditional flannel, which can be too harsh and over-exfoliate. The Konjac cloth gently exfoliates and leaves the newly formed skin conditioned, fresh and undamaged – so no tightness or dry patches. The wafer-like Konjac fibre should be hydrated under warm water and then gently squeezed out.
The cloth should then be rinsed out before being hung on a towel rail to dry.
– Ideal for oily, teenage & blemish-prone skin
– Enriched with naturally oil-reducing charcoal powder
– Based on our CEW award-winning 100% Pure Konjac Angel Cloth
– Kinder alternative to a muslin or flannel
– Reusable & easy to use
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
– 100% colouring & additive-free