Our heaviest styling brush, the Denman D5’s increased weight delivers extra tension and grip. Our unique sculpted pins deliver the ultimate in controlled styling and natural curl definition.
What is it best for?
- Styles Requiring High Control & Volume
- Maximum grip and tension
- Controlled styling
- Detangling wet and dry hair
- Separating and defining wet curls
- Sculpting and styling hair
- Blow-drying & Blow-styling
- Smoothing styled, straight hair
- Styles requiring grip, tension and control
How does it work?
- Sculpted round-ended nylon pins separate, shape hair and define curls when hair is wet
- Nine rows of pins, larger head and heavier brush accommodate more voluminous hair and provide increased grip and tension
- The styling edges of the half-round brush creates tension when shaping the hair during blow-styling
- Unique pin pattern provides deliver extra grip and tension
- Textured finished handle provides enhanced grip
Product Care & Features:
- Wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and leave to dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Remove loose hair from brush with a comb
- Can be used with a hair-dryer
- Textured matte finish
- Brush Length: 215 mm
- Brush Width: 43 mm